The New Google Keyword Planner Version Is Finally Here
Google Keyword Planner is a Google-powered tool that shows data such as forecasted search volume, and cost-per-click (CPC) of keywords based on match type and locations.
The new version gives more insights and has more functions by letting you to:
- Download trend data for individual keywords
- Use up to 10 seed terms at a time
- Get more granular competition ranking across keyword ideas
- Save keyword ideas to existing campaigns
- Get daily budget suggestions in the plan overview
- Find the in-account status for uploaded keywords
- View forecasts for all languages
The most exciting feature that I find is that the new Keyword Planner forecasts the number of clicks, click-through rate (CTR), average CPC, and total cost that you will spend on during the next period (e.g. month) for the keyword you have selected.
If you would like to learn more about how you can use Keyword Planner to execute and manage successful search campaigns, please contact us at email@example.com or via form below.